Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Mentors: Julie Gonzalez and Gnomie the Garden Gnome


This is Gnomie, a character in Hurricane Boy. One of my favorite characters. This fellow was given to me by my friend and fellow writer Julie Gonzalez. Here is Julie's Website and Julie's Blog. Julie has three young adult books out through Delacorte.

 Wings Wings     Ricochet Ricochet    Imaginary Enemy Imaginary Enemy

Click on the book if you want to purchase these. I aspire to be like Julie someday. Anyway, Gnomie posts will be about Hurricane Boy as he (hopefully) comes closer to being published.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Gnomie's posts. I'm sure there will be some spunk there. I wonder if AC will be a visitor? Or his prototype, Harry?
    Thanks for plugging me.I love the pics, especially the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete